Sunday, January 9, 2011

transforming lipstick


I have major love for a washed out nude lip but what's a "pale chick" to do in the dead of winter when she's become whiter than the snow? Upon my recent discovery with the German brand of cosmetics p2 , came a massive obsession with the holy grail nude lippy know as Rodeo drive! The Heavens had opened up and shown me the way the truth and the light! lol until the harsh winter set in and led us to hybernate causing all the color to be sucked out of my skin! WHAAAAAAAAAAAA, what to do? look for another? Then it occured to me to shop my liner stash and become Mad Scientist for a day! So happy to have found the perfect way to bring the brilliance of my shade back!!!! I found the perfect nude pink that compliments my beloved Rodeo drive! So are you a fellow pasty chick? I incourage you to check out what truly amazing things you can do by just adding a liner!!!!!

2 comments: