Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I've been tagged!!!!


Ok so this is my very first blog tag! yay. I have been tagged by the beautiful Jennifer @ http://afineromanceblog.blogspot.com/ to do a Like/love/hates tag
So I have to Pick 12 likes 1 love and 8 hates. So here goes

LIKES

1. a good book on a rainy day

2. singing and dancing with my kids

3. playing the wii

4. making people laugh

5. shopping by myself

6. taking naps

7. girl talk

8. watching The View

9. board games

10. reading my Bible first thing in the morning with a strong cup of coffee

11. spending time with my little sister

12. going to Starbucks with my husband

Love

my one love is my family......and they are all amazing

Hates

1. Lying

2. loud noises

3. spiders

4. alcohol abuse

5. people who think they "know it all"

6. going to the dentist

7. talking on the phone

8. doing laundry

so yep thats a little about me and I hope you enjoyed I tag everyone!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, yay! Thanks for doing this! Loved it! And I really loved that you read your Bible first thing in the morning. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMG! I didn't know you had a blog! Lol.

    http://neutrakris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete