Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What a week so far

Ok so I just got woke up by my 3 year old Channing. He has been getting up around 6am for the past month or so (grrrrrrrrr)! I am so not a morning person. My usual morning routine consists of grabbing some coffee and sitting on the porch enjoying the silence until I have fully woken up. Well this morning I heard some crazy birds chirping that sounded very unusual (not a fan of birds by the way) anyways the sound was coming from my neighbors yard. I look over to find 2 ducks in a cage! (WHAT THE WHAT). Ummmm I'm not understanding their need to keep ducks as a pet. They already have a maltese and a bunny that constantly escape into our yard so now I'm just waiting for the day when I walk into out back yard to find a duck in our kids swimming pool.

Oh and for some reason I've been able to get on youtube this week. I just clicked and there it was, so I got to film my first tutorial. I have another idea for my next one and I want to film it on my flip camera and to do that I have to have access to the youtube website buuuuuuuutttttt wouldn't you know I tried loggin in this morning and it is blocked again. I don't get it!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment